Friday, August 21, 2009

Good bye my dearest sister....

Phew....
I'd been really busy for the past 2 weeks, helping my best friend packing as she was moving to Germany. My childhood friend that already like a sister to me. Somehow we both ended up in the US together from our far away home. And now, one journey has ended and another one is open up.

I took her to the airport today, and said my good bye softly. I know we will see each other again, but it feels different now that I can't see her anytime I want to or just drive for an hour to see her. But I am happy for her...her new life is lay upon her in Germany. With a future husband.

Life is a roller coaster. I looked back a year ago and everything was so different. We knew nothing about this present time, or that she will be leaving us and move to Germany. A year ago, we both were still looking for the answers. Now we know. And it's a bitter sweet for us. I know it was hard for her too to leave everything as this land is already like a second home for her. But we all got to do what we have to do....and I will miss her so much......I already do.....

Good bye for now hun, and I know I will see you again at your wedding in December. Until then, take a good care of yourself.

1 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

boo hoo hoo sedih bangett sih rene. i hate farewells.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger